We understand the cost of childcare can sometimes be a drain on household budgets. Please find below details on how this burden can be reduced.
Childcare Tax Credit
We are more than happy to accept tax free child care. You can get up to £500 every 3 months (up to £2,000 a year) for each of your children to help with the costs of childcare. This goes up to £1,000 every 3 months if a child is disabled (up to £4,000 a year). If you have not already appolied, then do so by going to the GOV website. Once you have recieved your reference number, please email this to us.
Child Tax Credit
From April 2011 a number of changes have taken place on the Child Tax Credit (CTC). Parents may continue to receive Income Support, Jobseekers Allowance and Child Benefit.
Child tax credits are available to families who have an income of up to £58,000 per year. There are also a higher payment for families who have at least one child under one year old and for families with children that have a disability.
If you would like to check if you qualify for tax credits please go to the following URN:
When claiming you should state the name of the club and provide its Ofsted number. For your information these are:
- Cambridge Kids Club @ St Pauls EY2652307
- Cambridge Kids Club @ Queen Edith’s EY431630
- Cambridge Kids Club @ Meridian EY451895
- Cambridge Kids Club @ Cottenham EY539820
- Cambridge Kids Club @ Cambridge International EY2652310
- Cambridge Kids Club @ Histon and Impington Brook EY2647382
- Cambridge Kids Club @ Bourne EY481456
- Cambridge Kids Club @ Wacky EY2589029
For further advice the Inland Revenue Helpline number is 0845 300 3900